Are you looking for a delicious breakfast recipe that is both low-carb and satisfying? Look no further than this Best Keto French Toast Recipe. Made with almond flour, coconut oil, and sugar-free sweetener, this recipe is a tasty alternative to traditional French toast. It’s also gluten-free and perfect for those following a keto diet. The secret to this recipe is the use of cinnamon, eggs, and vanilla extract to give the toast a warm, sweet flavor. Serve with your favorite low-carb syrup or whip up some keto-friendly whipped cream for an extra special treat. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a guilt-free breakfast that tastes like a decadent indulgence.
French toast is a breakfast favorite, but it’s typically high in carbs with all the bread and sugar involved. Luckily, there’s a keto version of French toast that’s just as delicious, but won’t sabotage your diet. This recipe is easy to make, low in carbs, and packed with protein. Here’s the best keto French toast recipe for you to try.
– 4 slices of low-carb bread (such as Julian Bakery’s Keto Thin Bread)
– 2 large eggs
– 1/4 cup of heavy cream
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
– 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
– 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
– Whipped cream (optional)
– Berries (optional)
1. Begin by whisking the eggs in a shallow dish. Then add the heavy cream and vanilla extract to the eggs, and whisk again.
2. Add the cinnamon and nutmeg to the egg mixture, and whisk until the spices are well blended.
3. Next, dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, and make sure both sides are coated.
4. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the butter and let it melt.
5. Place the coated bread slices on the hot skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until it’s golden brown.
6. Once they’re cooked, transfer the French toast to a plate, and repeat the process with the remaining bread slices.
7. Top the French toast with whipped cream and berries if desired.
This keto French toast recipe is low in carbs and high in protein, making it perfect for staying within your daily macros. Here’s the nutritional information for one serving of the recipe:
– Calories: 325
– Fat: 29g
– Protein: 13g
– Carbohydrates: 3g
– Fiber: 1g
– Net carbs: 2g
If you’ve been missing French toast on your keto diet, this recipe is a must-try. It’s easy to make and tastes just as good as the original version. Plus, it’s low in carbs and high in protein, making it the perfect breakfast or brunch option for anybody following a keto lifestyle. Give this recipe a try and see just how delicious keto French toast can be.