It’s time for another dish! The dish. I talk forward about my in some cases doubtful cooking capabilities and the memories this specific banquet has in shop for me.
- 2 big boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of fresh spinach, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 ounces of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, carefully minced
- The marinade:
- 5 garlic cloves, carefully sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil (depending upon the size of your chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of salt (comparable to 1 teaspoon for me)
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional for a little heat
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian spices
- The method to prepare
- Preheat oven to 400 ° F, 200 ° C or gas 6.
- Add marinade components to a zippered bag and mash to integrate. Include your chicken breast halves and seal the bag, letting as much air as possible out of the bag.
- Massage the marinade into the chicken breast and let rest on the counter for fifteen minutes or for an hour in the fridge.
- Melt the spinach with the garlic and a pinch of salt, or utilize 2 cups of pre-cooked, well-drained spinach.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and put them in a baking meal.
- Spread the softened cream cheese over the chicken breasts. Set up the spinach over the cream cheese and spray mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 400 ° F for 25 to 30 minutes or till the chicken has actually reached an internal temperature level of 165 ° F/ 75 ° C.
- Remove from the oven and let mean 5 minutes prior to serving.
- I’ve likewise been understood to toss caramelized onions in between spinach and cream cheese.
- You can likewise prepare the chicken on a bed of fresh chopped mushrooms to include a bit more umph to the meal.
This is a friendly and fast meal that typically takes half an hour to prepare, not consisting of the time for the marinade. It’s a simple weekday mix that’s tasty and simple, and it does not increase my blood glucose when served with cauliflower in rice.