Starting a keto diet can be hard, especially when it comes to breakfast. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut of eating the same thing every morning. To help you break out of your breakfast rut, here are 10 delicious keto breakfast ideas to get your day started off right. From egg bakes to smoothies, these low-carb recipes are sure to keep you full and energized until lunchtime. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, these recipes are sure to make your morning a little brighter.
1. Bacon and Egg Cups
2. Avocado Toast with Egg
3. Sausage and Egg Muffins
4. Keto Pancakes
5. Keto Baked Oatmeal
6. Keto Frittata
7. Keto Breakfast Burrito
8. Keto Breakfast Bowl
9. Keto Breakfast Sandwich
10. Keto Smoothie Bowl
1. Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs: Toast 2 slices of low-carb bread and top with mashed avocado and a poached egg. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Keto Breakfast Burrito: Scramble two eggs with a handful of spinach, a slice of bacon, 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Wrap in a low-carb tortilla.
3. Egg Muffins: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and crack an egg into each muffin cup. Top with 1/4 cup of diced peppers, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Keto Pancakes: Whisk together 1/2 cup of almond flour, 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon. Add 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/4 cup of melted butter and 1 egg. Cook in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
5. Keto Omelet: Whisk together 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of diced peppers, 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Cook in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
6. Keto Smoothie: Blend together 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of frozen berries, 1 tablespoon of almond butter and 1 scoop of collagen peptides.
7. Keto Yogurt Parfait: Layer 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of sliced almonds, 1/4 cup of blueberries and 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
8. Keto Breakfast Bowl: Cook 1/2 cup of diced sweet potatoes in a non-stick skillet until soft. Add 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers and 1/4 cup of diced onion. Cook until vegetables are softened. Add 2 eggs and scramble. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
9. Keto Egg Cups: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and crack an egg into each muffin cup. Top with 1/4 cup of diced sausage, 1/4 cup of diced peppers, 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms and 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.
10. Keto Breakfast Sandwich: Toast 2 slices of low-carb bread and top with 1/4 cup of sliced ham, 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes and 1 fried egg.
The keto diet can be a great way to start your day with a healthy, low-carb breakfast. From egg-based dishes to smoothies and other options, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from. With these 10 keto breakfast ideas, you can start your day off right and stay on track with your low-carb lifestyle. Bon appetit!